Latest News Releases
- Date added:April 22, 2013
- Submission Type:New Hire
- Current employer:Stanford University School of Medicine and Medical Centre
- Current title/position:Professor of radiology and molecular imaging
- Industry:Health Care
- Position department:Medical and Science
- Duties/responsibilities:Tarik Massoud has been hired as a professor of radiology and molecular imaging by the Stanford University School of Medicine and Medical Center, based in Stanford.
Tarik Massoud joins Stanford University School of Medicine to build and direct new initiative for brain cancer research, funded by Ivy Foundation.