The Ben & Catherine Ivy Foundation Emerging Adult Glioma Award provides grant support to investigators conducting high-impact, high-reward translational research for glioblastoma. This award is intended to support projects designed to contribute to identifying therapies that will impact the survival of patients with brain cancer.
- A PhD, MD or equivalent is required.
- Only one submission per applicant is permitted every calendar year.
- Applicants need not be U.S. citizens, but must be employed by a U.S. non-profit academic institution.
- The Ben & Catherine Ivy Foundation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other legally protected characteristics.
- Clinical trials eligible
- $600,000 total, payments received at initiation and completion of project
- Project duration is 24 months
- Indirect costs not to exceed 10% (included in award total-$60,000 maximum)
- One Principal Investigator allowed; Co-Investigators permitted
- March 1, 2022: Application Due Date (Please do not send before January 1, 2022)
- May 1, 2022: Selection of Awardees
- June 15, 2022: Signed Agreements Due
- July 1, 2022: Award Start Date
Application Information Required
- Contact Information (name, phone, address, email and assistant contact information)
- Use one page Title Page template
- Project Title and Description
- 4 Page Maximum including graphs, photos, etc.
- Minimum 10-point font size with one inch margins
- Principal Investigator’s Biography
- 6 page maximum
- NIH Biosketch
- Co-Investigator’s Biography
- 1 page maximum
- List of All Current Funding
- 50-word project description, affiliated parties, and direct costs per year
- Endorsements from institutional officials not necessary
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Recommendations are not needed.
- Clinical trials are eligible.
- Personnel support salaries are permissible as long as the support staff works directly on the grant.
- Letters of collaboration are not necessary.
- References are not requested.
- All external institutional funding is to be disclosed.
- Applicants must have a faculty appointment as an independent investigator.
- Bibliographies are not requested.
- Letters of support are not requested.
- Submit applications to the email address.
- Application deadline is midnight Mountain Time.
Our focus at the Ivy Foundation is to select the best grants and to monitor these projects through full implementation. Due to the volume of applicants, we do not provide specific feedback of why an application was declined. All applications are de-identified and anonymously peer-reviewed, with selection based on the highest-scoring grant reflective of the mission of our Foundation. Our grant selection process is not negotiable.
SEND COMPLETED APPLICATION TO: INFO@IVYFOUNDATION.ORG
Please email email@example.com with any questions regarding the application process.