The Ben & Catherine Ivy Foundation Emerging Adult Glioma Award provides grant support to investigators conducting high-impact, high-reward translational research for glioma. This award is intended to support projects designed to contribute to identifying therapies that will impact the survival of patients with brain cancer.
- A PhD, MD or equivalent is required.
- Only one submission per applicant is permitted every calendar year.
- Applicants need not be U.S. citizens, but must be employed by a U.S. non-profit academic institution.
- The Ben & Catherine Ivy Foundation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other legally protected characteristics.
- $600,000 total, payments received at initiation and completion of project
- Project duration is 24 months
- Indirect costs not to exceed 10% (included in award total)
- March 1, 2021: Application Due Date (Please do not submit before January 1, 2021)
- May 1, 2021: Selection of Awardees
- June 15, 2021: Signed Agreements Due
- July 1, 2021: Award Start Date
Application Information Required
- Contact Information (name, phone, address, email, and assistant contact information)
- Project Title
- Project Description
- 4 page maximum including graphs, photos, etc.
- Minimum 10-point font size
- Principal Investigator’s Biography
- 6 page maximum
- NIH Biosketch
- List of All Current Funding
- 50-word project description, affiliated parties, and direct costs per year
Our focus at the Ivy Foundation is to select the best grants and to monitor these projects through full implementation. Due to the volume of applicants, we do not provide specific feedback of why an application was denied. All applications are de-identified and anonymously peer-reviewed, with selection based on the highest grant reflective of the mission of our Foundation. Our grant selection process is not negotiable.
SEND COMPLETED APPLICATION TO: INFO@IVYFOUNDATION.ORG